Vivienne Westwood Golden West Queen Pins Ocher Necklace

Vivienne Westwood Golden West Queen Pins Ocher Necklace

Absolutely this year's favorite shopping at the time, I like to walk without seeing it! ! Gold is rarely bought and it is especially lining my skin!

necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood
necklace vivienne westwood
buy necklace vivienne westwood

I think the silver is also super nice. Attach the picture!

The weight is lighter than I thought. After all, it is alloy. It is not 925. I am allergic to the body. I am allergic. The alloy is red on the skin. So wear a little higher clothes!

The price counter is around $300, but recently it’s 20% off at the event. Jewelry also participates. You can go and see. There are no stocks in this place.

There are also bracelets, but I didn’t see the counter. I have attached a picture of Hong Kong DG. I can refer to the next color.

The teller also took out a necklace and said it was a red explosion. It's also a pin type, but the artificial pearls and alloys are not drilled. I am so light. The price is not high. The price is around 180 dollars. I don't like it at first. The result is very amazing! No wonder it’s good to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vans x Vivienne Westwood

Vivienne Westwood loses £2.5 million

Preparing to wear Vivienne Westwood in the spring of 2020